SUSQUEHANNA RIVER BASIN COMMISSION
1721 North Front Street • Harrisburg, PA 17102-2391 • www.srbc.net
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
September 20, 2012
CONTACT: Susan Obleski
Director of Communications
Office: 717-238-0423, ext. 316
SRBC MET SEPTEMBER 20: APPROVED 22 PROJECTS; WAIVED PARTIAL FEES WHEN APPLICATIONS ARE WITHDRAWN
HARRISBURG, Pa. – The Susquehanna River Basin Commission (SRBC; www.srbc.net) held its quarterly business meeting today in Harrisburg, Pa. Among its actions, SRBC approved:
SRBC’s voting commissioners and
alternates were (www.srbc.net/about/commissioners/commiss.htm):
Dr. Robert Summers, SRBC Chair and Secretary, Maryland Department of the Environment; Kelly Heffner, Deputy Secretary for Water Management, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection; Col. Trey Jordan, Commander, Baltimore District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; and Kenneth Lynch, Director, Region 7, NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
1. Caernarvon Township Authority,
Caernarvon Township, Berks County, Pa.
2. EQT Production Company (Pine Creek), Porter Township, Lycoming County, Pa.
3. Falling Springs Water Works, Inc. (Falling Springs Reservoir), Ransom Township, Lackawanna County, Pa.
4. Gaberseck Brothers (Odin Pond 2), Keating Township, Potter County, Pa.
5. Houtzdale Municipal Authority (Beccaria Springs), Gulich Township, Clearfield County, Pa.
6. Southwestern Energy Production Company (Middle Lake), New Milford Township, Susquehanna County, Pa.
Projects Approved (includes
new approvals, modifications, renewals)
Borough of Adamstown, Adamstown
Borough, Lancaster County, Pa.
2. Anadarko E&P Company LP (Second Fork Larrys Creek), Mifflin Township, Lycoming County, Pa.
3. Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. (Susquehanna River), Susquehanna Depot Borough, Susquehanna County, Pa.
4. Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. (Susquehanna River), Great Bend Township, Susquehanna County, Pa.
5. Carrizo (Marcellus), LLC (Muddy Run), Gulich Township, Clearfield County, Pa.
6.-11. East Hempfield Township Municipal Authority, East Hempfield Township, Lancaster County, Pa.
12. Enerplus Resources (USA) Corp. (West Branch Susquehanna River), East Keating Township, Clinton County, Pa.
13. EXCO Resources (PA), LLC (Larrys Creek), Mifflin Township, Lycoming County, Pa.
14.-15. Forest Springs Water Company, Wayne Township, Schuylkill County, Pa.
16. Hydro Recovery-Antrim LP, Antrim Treatment Plant, Duncan Township, Tioga County, Pa.
17. Keystone Clearwater Solutions, LLC (Lycoming Creek), Lewis Township, Lycoming County, Pa.
18. Keystone Clearwater Solutions, LLC (Moshannon Creek), Snow Shoe Township, Centre County, Pa.
19. Keystone Clearwater Solutions, LLC (West Branch Susquehanna River), Goshen Township, Clearfield County, Pa.
20.-21. Roaring Spring Water – Division of Roaring Spring Blank Book, Roaring Spring Borough, Blair County, Pa.
22. Talisman Energy USA Inc. (Susquehanna River), Sheshequin Township, Bradford County, Pa.